Highlights of this week’s newsletter:
- Recognising School Graduates
- Join us Advent Taize Prayer as we prepare our hearts and lives to welcome Jesus again this Advent season - Dec 2, 9, 16 from 6-6.45pm in the parish centre.
- Christmas Mass Times
- We welcome all children from Prep up to join the choir and gospel re-enactment at the 6pm Mass - come to a rehearsal on Christmas Eve Fri 24 from 9-11am in the church.
- Sacramental celebration
- Mission in action – Atauro island
- Bible Study -Genesis to Jesus
- All Saints Card Club
- Thank you All Saints for the Annual Catholic Campaign
Check the government website for the latest COVID updates and restrictions https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/urgent-covid-19-update
Don’t forget to check out the parish diary section of the newsletter to know what is happening in the coming week.
Don’t forget to bring a mask to church
The Cathedral of St Stephen will livestream Mass as follows:
Saturday at 11:30AM,
Sunday at 8AM and 10AM
Monday at 8AM
· To watch Mass in English anywhere around the world, go to: https://mass-online.org/daily-holy-mass-live-online/
· You can access the latest information and advice here: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/greater-brisbane-lockdown
· Good news for Readers and Communion Ministers: Blue Cards and Police Checks are no longer needed, unless you are involved in other ministries.
· Are you OK? Why not ring a fellow parishioner and have a chat.
· If you live in isolation and need help, please ring the parish office on 3264 8283, as we are only a phone call away, to put you in touch with a fellow parishioner who is keen to assist you.
· Keep in contact by email to receive weekly communications - just let the parish office know if you or other parishioners you know do not receive the newsletter by email.
· The Catholic Leader is sharing their digital news for free. Visit: https://catholicleader.com.au/covid19free
· To continue to contribute to our planned giving or be a cash giver when you can, please contact the parish office. Your continued generosity is always appreciated, especially in these unprecedented times.
· Your Legacy of Faith will continue - have you considered a Gift in your Will, to advance your faith and the work of the Church? Information booklets now available.
· For enrolment at All Saints Parish School please refer to the school website www.allsaints.qld.edu.au for information